At the very core of Kamado Grille is the desire to be a solution to needs that exist in the world, and we believe that by giving we are truly blessed. We are asking…
Please help us help you!
The idea for Kamado Grille’s Give! program was born from the simple idea of sharing what has been gifted to us. By doing this, we hope to create a cycle of generosity that will make a significant impact on our community and the lives of each participant.
Here is how Give! can become a dynamic force for your organization:
- Kamado Grille seeks out dynamic organizations with enthusiastic members of at least 1,000 participants.
- It is a fact that more money is now spent in America on dining out than at the grocery store. The average American dines out 4.8 times per week. With that idea in mind, we simply ask that you encourage each person in your organization to visit Kamado Grille for just one, (1), Uno, “a singular visit,” once per month for lunch, and the same for dinner. Twice would be off the charts
- Give! program cards will be distributed to all members. Because of the incredible technology we have at our restaurant, participants will simply swipe their card immediately before paying their bill, and the total amount of all purchases made that and every visit will be routed to the organization’s Give account and will amass throughout the calendar year.
- Kamado Grille will joyfully Give 5% of the total purchase amount back to the organization at the end of the year.
- With 1,000 participants making 24 visits to Kamado Grille per year, an organization could generate between $20,000 and $25,000.
- Give! program participants also get credit for purchases of people dining with them even if those people are not in the program. This alone theoretically doubles or triples the potential payout example above.
- It is our desire to be a force for good in our community. Kamado Grille supports organizations such as Stop Hunger Now along with many others in an effort to make the world a better, happier place. The Give! Program stems from that same desire, and it is our hope that the money generated from this program will help strengthen your organization and ignite a movement that continuously gives back. Together we’re building a legacy, one meal at a time.